Cannot make sub-accounts balance SUMMARY

Blair Lowe gnucash at zedemail.ca
Wed May 4 15:58:31 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 10:35, Blair Lowe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using gnucash version 1.8.11 on redhat 9.
>
> In the accounts screen, the subgroup accounts do not equal the subgroup
> total on many accounts.
>
> I could not find any discussion on this about this or the devel list (or
> is there?).

Hi,

It was the VISA and MC accounts in the assets area that was confusing to
our accountant. Once we changed that to an asset it worked. The account
actually wasn't even an asset in the end, but that is irrelevant.

Thanks for all who helped out on this.

Blair.
--
.ca DOMAINS:    https://www.domainsunder.ca     Computer Engineering Inc.
Tel 780 450 8494 or TOLL FREE 1 877 968 7626 (9-5 Mountain Time)