Printing Problem....

E Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue May 10 06:10:11 EDT 2005

On Tue, 10 May 2005 19:57, Vincent Ngundi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am having a problem with printing reports in Gnucash.....When I click
> on the Print button, nothing happens....What could be the problem?
>
> I'm running RedHat 9, GnuCash 1.8.11...
>
> Vincent....

could be like mine, which is configured to print through cups and lpr isn't
configured properly.
export to ps or pdf and print them
until you fix the problem

--
Once at a social gathering, Gladstone said to Disraeli, "I predict, Sir, that
you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease".  Disraeli replied,