Setting financial year

Ashley Kitson akitson at bbcb.co.uk
Wed May 18 12:02:35 EDT 2005

Stewart

OK, I admit, you got me on a bad day

I do support the developers.  I tell all my other small business friends
about gnucash and some have even started using it.  As I mentioned in a
system. In fact one of the stated intentions of the simple accounting
module that I am writing for Xoops is that it should interface with
gnucash, as my work is not intended to compete with what is a fine
program (or, to put it another way, I don't see the point of reinventing
the wheel.)  In due course, I'll need help doing it so I'm getting my
apologies in now. :-)

Regards
Ashley