Can't enter values to balance transaction... a bug?

matt at mattbostock.com matt at mattbostock.com
Wed May 18 19:03:26 EDT 2005

Please see: www.mattbostock.com/tmp/screenshot.jpg. If by account
commodity settings you mean the currencies they're set to, they look ok.

The register is for my PayPal account (set in USD). Remember I'm trying
to pay Enom $100 from my PayPal account, and $3 of that will go to Enom
Processing fees as expenses. The accounts in the screenshot are as follows:

1st line - PayPal account (asset) USD
2nd line - Enom account (asset) USD
3rd line - Enom Processing Fees (expenses) USD
4th line - PayPal Processing Fees (expenses) USD (left blank as there
are no fees to send money with PayPal).

I've crudely added the values I'm trying to add to the screenshot, if
that helps any. Every time I try to enter any value, as soon as I click
off the field it goes blank again.

Thanks Derek,
Matt :)