OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat May 21 17:47:32 EDT 2005

On Saturday 21 May 2005 10:34 pm, Michael D. Crawford wrote:
> Here's the project description I submitted.

And Derek accuses me of being keen on typing!!!
:-)

I've got several SourceForge projects but your post is bigger than the
proposals for all of those put together!

I know SourceForge is appealing for this but I'm not sure it is that suitable
- SourceForge is geared towards development with CVS, mailing lists, file
releases, developer co-operation, tasks, documentation etc. I've got two
website projects that has been accepted but I wonder if what you are really
after is the mirrors?

With so many projects on SF, it can be hard to attract attention and interest.
Small projects can get lost in the masses.

--

Neil Williams