Different amount of tax calculated in invoice and printable invoice

Parminder Singh Chauhan parminder at balpreet.com
Fri May 27 17:32:46 EDT 2005

I am trying to use Gnucash for my cousins small bussiness. Everything is
sorted but there is only one problem which I could not sort it out. I want to
print out a invoice for a customer. There are nearly 20 entries per invoice.
My invoice added VAT(tax) on all items. When I tries to print this invoice
the amount of VAT calculated in invoice itself and printable invoice are
different. I mean by 3 pences. I assume this may be due to  the different way
of rounding of figures for VAT in both outputs. Is there any way or patch
available for keeping the same amount in both places?

--
Parminder Singh Chauhan