Loans

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Mon May 30 08:01:50 EDT 2005

There was a thread a few weeks back regarding the cash flow report.  If
you open the options dialog, you can select the accounts to report cash
flowing into and out of.  For example, with the proper selection of
accounts, I can show my car savings (a transfer between two asset
accounts) as a cash outflow.  Check the archives to find this thread.

You say that you know the amount of the interest added.  I don't
understand why you don't then know the amount of the capital repaid each
month.  Surely, it's just your monthly payment minus the interest for
the month.  This should give you enough information to enter the split.

Mark