preference - international

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Sun Nov 6 23:48:13 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 11:59 +0800, john wrote:
> hi
>
> when I select a different currency under preference - international,
> this function doesn't seem to work. I selected a few different
> currencies and saved the changes each time, but when I restarted my
> gnucash it is still the same currency: AUS.
>
> What would be good would be to just have a $ sign or no currency at all
> for reports so that it could be easily copy to a spreadsheet.

I start GnuCash (from the KDE panel) with this:

LC_MONETARY=en_CA /usr/bin/gnucash

Which gives me what you're looking for (with the exception of the name
of the currency, of course).

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support