Failing automake when trying to build version from CVS

Linux linux at strigen.com
Mon Nov 14 10:07:10 EST 2005

Hi again :-)

I might be asking to much here, but,

Can someone point me in the right direction to find / build the SVN version.
And where I can then find the 1.9 version.
I searced with google on the page & google, but can only find one page
in German wich i think has any info on the 1.9 subversion thing (And I
don't read german.)
I saw that it was a little early in the process, but I would like to try.

Thanks for all the answers
Tor Harald