Failing automake when trying to build version from CVS

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Tue Nov 15 14:24:45 EST 2005

Tor Harald Thorland wrote:

> OK, I have all these packages now, but what do you mean by 'purge'
> libgwrapguile-dev ?

apt-get --purge remove libgwrapguile-dev

purge simply removes the package plus any configuration itemsor anything
related to the package. also attempts to remove the docs too, I think,
though that often fails on my system with "attempting to remove
/usr/share/doc/<pkg> but the directory is not empty" or some similar error.

> And, is this the place to checkout for the translation for the 1.9/2.0
> version:
> http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/branches/gnucash-gnome2-dev/ ?

http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk

svn co http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk <dest>

where <dest> is the directory where you want to store the source.

try `svn help checkout` for more details

hth