Failing automake when trying to build version from CVS

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Wed Nov 16 08:59:05 EST 2005

Hi again :-(

I was happy to early, i uninstalled the version since i forgot the /opt
option, and then run the autogen, configure, make & make install again,
this time with the

--prefix=/opt/gnucash-1.9

Now, when i try to execute gnucash i get the following: (I couldn't see any error during the install)

tortho at inspiron:~/SVN/gnucash$ /opt/gnucash-1.9/bin/gnucash
/opt/gnucash-1.9/bin/gnucash: line 8: exec: gnucash: not found
tortho at inspiron:~/SVN/gnucash$

THT