Three currency transaction?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 17 19:34:16 EST 2005

There are some "known bugs" in tri-currency transactions..  Getting
all the corner cases right is... challenging.  So, unfortunately,
there isn't a good answer for you right now.

What I /can/ say is that whenever you are looking at an account,
the values are ALL in the CURRENT currency, not the currency of
the split.  So if you open up the GBP account, all values will
be shown in GBP.

I'll also note that Currency Accounts are... deprecated.
At the same time, there's a major question about how you entered
the transaction.  Which account did you use to enter it?  And
what is your current locale (LANG)?

-derek