Custom reports - what's the latest word?

Jeff Smith jeff at smithicus.com
Fri Nov 18 14:05:37 EST 2005

It seems that in my current installation (v 1.8.9) there is no way to
save my changes to the defaults for the various reports, and no way to
add my own reports. (Or have I missed some trick somewhere?)

If I understand correctly, I can add custom reports if I write them in
the scripting language and then build my own executable from source
every time I have a new report to add or change.

I can live with that (coding don't scare me none) but if I do that, is
there a more recent version in the CVS tree that I should consider
upgrading to? Any new features that might address any of these issues
for me? Otherwise, I'd be tempted to stick with the stable 1.8.9 release.
--
Jeff Smith
Computer Science Dept.