Entering the monthly bills

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Fri Nov 18 14:54:15 EST 2005

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 06:00, Jeff Smith wrote:
> 1) Enter payments, with future dates on or before the actual bill's due
> date) as though I've paid them in the future.
This is what I do, but I arrange the payment immediately through an electronic
system - then the banker's computer pays them on the due date, but I have put
aside the money in my copy of the account (ie gnucash).
If I don't pay them electronically I'm likely to forget.
Liz

--
"Is it really you, Fuzz, or is it Memorex, or is it radiation sickness?"
-- Sonic Disruptors comics