M$ Money - projected a/c balance

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 21 15:39:47 EST 2005

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew at farwestbilliards.com> writes:

> as others have said, this requires getting as SX information and while
> Josh says its all there, its not trivial to learn where "there" is. The
> dev's are heavy into G2 right now, but if any want to pipe up with how
> to get the SX info, I'll take a stab at that report.

I suspect it will require wrapping some of the SX APIs.  I don't think
they've been wrapped, yet.  I can help you on #gnucash irc if I'm
around and you can't figure out the syntax of gw-engine-spec.scm
(although it's pretty simple if you take a few minutes to read through
the file).

I don't know what APIs you'll need to use..  In particular, I don't
know if there's an API for "give me the value of this SX at time T
without creating the transaction at time T".