Button icons

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Fri Oct 14 13:21:14 EDT 2005

So I did some apt-getting nuttiness around here yesterday and all my
button Icons in gnucash have been corrupted. There are now just this
bizarre dark-grey square where there used to be nice little red X for
stop and little back arrow and an little printer etc. NO big deal as it
all still works fine, but just looks bad. Any thoughts? Also, I'm now
getting this warning in the terminal on start-up

** WARNING **: Failed to dlopen()
'/home/andrew/gncbuild/lib/gnucash/libgncmod-ofx.la': libofx.so.1:

I have moved, apparently from libofx1 to libofx2. is this the cause of
this warning?

Andrew