Customising Invoice Reports

Chase James chase.james at wku.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:29:40 EDT 2005

I've done a lot of customization with fancy-invoice. Its pretty hairy.
However, changing the font size is easy. Just open up a terminal and
execute "gtk-html-properties-capplet" and change the "On screen" and
"For printing" font sizes. Restart gnucash and your settings should go
into effect.

The HTML elements. that you want to edit is in
gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/report/invoice.scm.

-chase