Generic Import Transaction Matcher empty

rwshep2000.3129421 at bloglines.com rwshep2000.3129421 at bloglines.com
Tue Oct 18 12:16:24 EDT 2005

Thank you all for your help.  This worked and I can proceed to reconcile my
bank account!

Bob Shepherd

--- Dan Black <philippines at charter.net wrote:

I think that you will also need to install

> ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-crauch/10.0/RPMS/i686/gnucash-ofx-1.8.11-1.i686.rpm

> Dan
>
> On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 12:17 +0000, rwshep2000.3129421 at bloglines.com

> wrote:
> > Hi Des,
> >
> > Thank you very much for this piece of information.

> > I downloaded
> > what I believe was your RPM from rpm.pbone.net.
 Is yours:

> > ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-crauch/10.0/RPMS/i686/gnucash-1.8.11-1.i686.rpm

> > When I installed it, everything seemed to be OK, but I lost
the menu option
> > for importing QFX/OFX files from the menu!

Any help you could give would
> > be appreciated.  If this is your RPM, I
guess my next step would be to try
> > compiling my own.
> >
> > Thanks,

> > Bob Shepherd
> >

> > --- Des Dougan <des at douganconsulting.com

> > wrote:

Linux 10.0. I recently
> > upgraded to Suse 10, and
attempt to import a QFX.

my
> > now.  Today, when I tried
to import, the
> > showing no transactions.

> > parse,
I ran ofxdump and it displayed my data.

> what
> > is wrong?
> > >
> > > There is a bug of some sort in the SuSE
RPM. I found the
> > same problem in
> > > SuSE 9.3 and it's still there
in 10.0. I was able to resolve
> > it in 9.3
> > > by recompiling GnuCash.
Unfortunately, though, I recently bought
> > a new
> > > PC which has an
AMD x86_64 chipset, and I can't get it to work (see
> > the
> > > archives
here for more, if you really need some painful reading).

> > > Note:
I've run GnuCash with debug at 6 and it shows it finding the file

> > OK.
> > >
> > > I reported this on SuSE's web site, but have had no
feedback.
> > I found
> > > this past weekend a contributed 1.8.11 RPM for
SuSE 10.0 at

> > rpm.pbone.net; unfortunately, there isn't an x86_64
one to try. I would

> > be interested if the 32-bit one solves the
problem for you.