Writing checks

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Tue Oct 18 17:41:04 EDT 2005

Where is gnucash at with printing checks on stationery forms?  Last time I
tried, i couldn't save the specs as a template.  The program wanted to print
the form immediately, with no details.  I don't want to have to enter a
transaction then create a tempate around the transaction every time.  This is
the main reason why I haven't abandoned Quicken.  What are business users
doing?

Doug.
--
ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
Spare no expense to save money on this one.