F::Q issues [WAS: "System error while retrieving price quotes"]

Oliver D. Iberien oliver-forward at charter.net
Wed Oct 19 13:47:23 EDT 2005

> I think this is something to do with the where Finance::Quote goes to
> get it's information (GnuCash uses Finance::Quote which then access
> some websites).
>
> I've been trying to get currency prices since yesterday
> unsuccessfully.

So it's not just me? Thank you very much for posting that. I installed the
latest versions of GnuCash and Finance::Quote, and reinstalled guile, all to
no effect, so it comes as a great relief to know that it's probably not my
machine. I'll be eagerly watching this list to see if anyone has any answers,
or, at least, the same problem.

Oliver