gnucash roadahead

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 20 17:03:41 EDT 2005

Adam Rosi-Kessel <adam at rosi-kessel.org> writes:

> Derek Atkins wrote:
>>> it looks like there's only $500 in the donations account.
>> Actually, there is more than this..  The website hasn't been
>> updated to reflect reality.  There is no automated process
>> to update the website when a donation is received.
>
> So how much is in the account?

I don't know offhand, sorry.  I'll try to get that
information when I have some time and I'm not trying
to escape a Hurricane.

> What have donations been used for in the past?

Nothing, yet.  I was going to use the donations to
purchase the machine that is the current CVS/email
server, but I decided to have my consulting company buy it
instead.

>  Is it correct that all of the developers are volunteer?

Yes.  There are no paid staff on GnuCash.  AFAIK nobody
is paid to work on GnuCash.  All the devs are volunteers
and have real day-jobs that they have to do.