Changing language

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Mon Oct 24 06:23:33 EDT 2005

My gnuCash seems to be missing some menu items ... most notably the
"options" menu item when I need to print. I have been trying to change
the default language back to English (after having changed my working
language in KDE to French) but gnuCash just doesn't seem to want to go
back to English.

Here are the messages that I get from the console:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 1067
(gtk_signal_handler_block_by_data): assertion `object != NULL' failed.

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkCheckMenuItem'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcheckmenuitem.c: line 143
(gtk_check_menu_item_set_active): assertion `check_menu_item != NULL'
failed.

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 1152
(gtk_signal_handler_unblock_by_data): assertion `object != NULL' failed.

[...]

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Marc