Financial year handling

Nicholas Lee emptysands at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:53:44 EDT 2005

On 9/30/05, Yves-Eric Martin <yemartin at yve.net> wrote:
> For businesses, the financial year is paramount, and not being
> able to set it renders the "Current Financial Year Start" and
> the likes totally useless.

Gnucash has had this problem for at least five years that I've been
using it.  I stopped worrying about it and just started setting the
dates manually in my personal accounts.

Note: I can't recommend Gnucash for business use, SQL-Ledger is far
better.  So at the end of the day setting the "financial year default"
isn't so important to me now.

--
Nicholas Lee
http://stateless.geek.nz