[OT] Announcement: lb 1.0.0 (The Little Budget Tool)

Bradford R. Bowman bowman at mazirian.com
Mon Oct 24 22:20:06 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 09:10 +1000, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:29, Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce the release of lb version 1.0.0.  This is a program
> > that collates your budget (in a CSV file) with a GnuCash cash flow report
> > to give you an accurate accounting of where you are budget-wise.
[snip]
> Please make a small change to the README; you have left out ./configure
> LIz
[snip]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I somehow missed the initial
announcement.  I had implemented a really annoying way of solving this
with OOo Calc, and was about to write something in python to parse the
html report and compare it to a budget file.  This program appears more
complete, however.

Btw, the docs included in the tarball correctly include the configure
step.

--
Bradford R. Bowman
GnuPG Public Key available at: