Changing language

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Oct 25 03:40:59 EDT 2005

Hi Derek:

Sorry about the mix up on the returned message. I just noticed later on
that it was sent only to you.

Yes it looks like the french translation has its problems ... it is also
just partially translated. I have worked out the problem by setting the
preferences to show "Icônes uniquement" and this brings back all of the
menu items in "Icons only" mode. I now have my "Éditer les options du
rapport" back on the menu list.

The language setting just seems to be stuck on French only regardless of
the machine's language setting. I am not sure if a full re-install of my
system would fix the language setting ... I will give it a try later on.
I would maybe like to suggest as a requested feature that the language
settings be part of the preferences menu option as a better way of
setting the operating language of GnuCash.

Cheers

Marc