Error: ofx_proc_transaction_cb: WRITEME: Gnucash ofx_proc_transaction():Add PAYEE and ADRESS here once supported by libofx!

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 4 18:05:34 EDT 2005

On Sep 4, 2005, at 3:22 PM, Alan Curtis wrote:

> I just installed gnucash using fink on OS X.
>
> I am trying to set up my accounts by downloading an QFX file from
> my bank.
>
> I found I needed to install the fink packages gnucash-ofx and
> libofx1 to get this to work. However, I get an error message for
> every transaction I import.
>

> Error: ofx_proc_transaction_cb: WRITEME: Gnucash
> ofx_proc_transaction():Add PAYEE and ADRESS here once supported by
> libofx!
>

> Is something wrong?
>
> Alan

Nothing wrong -- libofx doesn't handle names and addresses yet. The
message is basically a warning that there is more info in the file
than libofx/gnucash is importing.

You did get every transaction (usually only date and amount the first
time, with an opportunity to set an account) didn't you?

Dave