Repeat Invoicing?

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Sat Sep 10 16:56:23 EDT 2005

Is there any way to do repeat invoicing? My business (a tiny ISP) bills
several clients the same sum every month, and I'd like to not have to
create each invoice for each client every month.

I saw a posting from this list from a couple of years ago indicating that
it was not possible, but I'm wondering if anything has changed since
then, or if there is a workaround?

Also, has there been any progress on batch printing? It is also quite
time consuming to print each customer's invoice one at a time. The same
email from a couple of years ago indicated that wasn't possible either.
--
Adam Rosi-Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org