Failure of "--add-price-quotes" option.

David Brock david at tubits.com
Thu Sep 15 17:46:25 EDT 2005

Derek Atkins wrote:

> Nah, you're fine.  You're right -- the extension is meaningless.  We
> _suggest_
> .gnc to mean "gnucash", but gnucash doesn't care at all what the file
> is named.
> It could just as easily be call foo.doc or foo.exe and gnucash will
> open it
> the same.
>
> But my original question remains -- what happens if you specify the
> file on the
> commandline?

Whoops, I wasn't stating that very clearly.  Call it hunger.

When I run gnucash normally, I run it from an xterm session with no
filename, and it, by default (or config), opens the last file I was using.

When I run it with the intention of updating price-quotes, I always
specify the filename on the command line.

> -derek

;-David