Tracking funds in a 401k

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sat Sep 17 11:08:02 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 09:35 -0400, Bradford R. Bowman wrote:

> Ok, this makes the most sense to me. TIAA-CREF has fairly good web
> access to the account, which may make it easy to at least do monthly
> updating of the funds.

For what its worth, there's a pending patch to the Finance::Quote
project on sourceforge.net that will allow it to retrieve TIAA-CREF
mutual fund prices.  You should be able to apply th patch to your local
copy of F::Q.  I don't know when the next version of F::Q will be
released, but hopefully it will be less than the two years it was for
the last version.

David