Copying files to new computer and reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 29 08:37:46 EDT 2005

Check your Edit -> Preferences -> International
in particular check your default report currency.

You probably should have copied $HOME/.gnome/GnuCash and the contents
of $HOME/.gnucash/* as well.

-derek