plain text report output

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Wed Apr 5 16:17:59 EDT 2006

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:01:10 -0400
TyrusMaynard <mayn at main.nc.us> wrote:

> Thanks again for suggestions on this thread.
>    The problem remains as outlined in the copy below which I simply includeg for
> reference in this post.

Well, I can only assume there is something going on in your configuration of html2text. There are some configuration files ~/.htm2textrc and /etc/html2textrc that affect how the program parses the html and maybe you have some setting that is causing the line breaks.

A quick perusal of man html2textrc shows nothing obvious but that doesn't rule it out. If you have either or both of these files, you might try temporarily renaming them and see what happens.

that's all I got for that.