Help! Multiply total by %

Brian Dolbec brian_dolbec at telus.net
Thu Apr 6 01:02:03 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-04 at 15:41 -0700, David J. Bakeman wrote:
> How can I modify the invoice.scm report to multiply the total by a
> percent and print that value?

I was just having a look at it but I don't have enough time to figure it
out.  Despite what Derek thinks about the ease of scheme.  I can suggest
that you manually insert some text and the values in the invoice notes.
See options.

Put in the text you want with maybe some $0.00 values, change the report
name then save it.  Then all you have to do is manually edit the invoice
notes with the correct amounts.

Maybe I or someone else can get that included in a 2.0 invoice in the
future.

--
Brian Dolbec <brian_dolbec at telus.net>