Multi-currency and 1.9.4 installation

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Thu Apr 6 10:41:39 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 15:35 -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> Wouter, what version are you using? I have recently done lots of work
> on that report and it is in SVN and might be in the latest 1.9.x alpha
> release. I'd love for more testers on this report as I don't really
> work in a multi-currency environment and don't understand it well. If
> you were in a position to do some testing on it, that would be
> fantastic. (only use a copy of your data, not the original...).

I'd love to test the multi-currency things, but I can't install the
1.9.4: Mandrake does not support glibc-2.4 yet. And I'm not going to
take any risks hosing my complete system (I'm running Mandrake 10.1; the
latest release 2006.0 has glibc-2.3.5 or so) just to try out some
features in an unstable release, sorry :)

Any way to install this without the glibc-2.4 requirement?

Woutre.