Download currency exchange rate

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Fri Apr 7 10:15:20 EDT 2006

I hoped to find a service that didn't require me to parse html.
It appears that oanda.com doesn't like scripts: they mess up the numbers
with all kinds of invisible html things; such as a random comment or a
random non-printing character. Useless.
Now using xe.com, with a little work got the correct request string, and
then some html digging and got the numbers. It's a hack but it works.

Wouter.