1.9 series dependencies

Bobby Goins goins at iglou.com
Fri Apr 7 10:55:38 EDT 2006

Since I am having way too many lockups now with the 1.8 series of
gnucash, I thought that the 1.9 series may be stable enough to use to
enter data into the database.

I tried to install 1.9.4, but ran into software dependency issues.  The
first was gtkhtml.  My version (from Slackware 10.0) was too old.  I
found a newer version, but it started the domino effect on dependencies.

Has anyone put together a listing of software dependencies that are
needed to run the 1.9 series of gnucash (and possibly the 2.0 series)?

Bob