Dividend transaction results in unbalanced balance sheet

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 14 10:08:50 EDT 2006

What do you mean that "GnUCash will prevent this?  Oh, because GnuCash thinks
the transaction is imbalanced?   I have to wonder:  how many sig digits do
you have assigned for this particular commodity?

-derek