Propagating an account forward in time?

Joel Konkle-Parker jjk3 at msstate.edu
Tue Apr 18 11:22:22 EDT 2006

I have a personal checking account set up in Gnucash 1.8.10 along with a
bunch of schedule (mostly monthly) transactions.

I would like to get a glimpse of my financial situation later this
summer, but the only way I know how is to go through all the schedule
transactions and change the "Create X days in advance" value. This seems
tedious, as you'd have to keep adjusting that for all your transactions,
every time you wanted to view your status at a certain time down the
road.

Am I missing something, or is this really the way to do it?

--
Joel Konkle-Parker