Business user - allocation of payment to invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 22 15:31:06 EDT 2006

You misunderstand.   You can't apply it to two SPECIFIC invoices.
You can (in 1.9) choose the FIRST invoice.  If there are extra funds
it will continue in FIFO mode to apply the payments to invoices
for the customer.  You can only choose the FIRST invoice specifically.

-derek