auto completion

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 8 13:49:58 EDT 2006

"Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier at digitaltorque.ca> writes:

> Hey,
>
> I notice that auto completion only seems to work in the same account. Why is
> that?

Because that's the way it works.  Autocompletion only goes back in
the current account because it would be a lot more work (and less
clear) if it looked across multiple accounts.

>   If I enter a given vendor in one account, shouldn't it also
> auto-complete in another account for that vendor, without me having to enter
> it again?

I'm not sure what you mean here..  What do you mean by "another
account for that vendor"?  Are you talking about the business features
invoice/bill entry?!?  If so, then yes, it's a reasonable request to
suggest that autocompletion work across multiple invoices or bills for
the same customer or vendor...  But right now it doesn't work that
way.

IF this is what you're asking, please file an RFE in Bugzilla so it
doesn't get forgotten.