Gnucash 2.0 RPMS for RHEL 4/CentOS 4.3?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Aug 14 15:16:14 EDT 2006

At Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:32:53 -0400 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:

> Derek Atkins (warlord at MIT.EDU) said:
> > I do hope that Bill will decide to build RPMS for EL4 at some point.
>
> I'll have them up as soon as I figure out which of gnucash, guile,
> g-wrap, or 'other' is causing it to segfault on start on x86_64. :)

I was able to build a *working* *32-bit* version from the tarball for
2.0.0 -- I just needed to install g-wrap-devel, I think from FC 3 or FC
4 -- g-wrap(-devel) is not part of the CentOS 4.3 distro (and I guess
not part of the RHEL 4 distro either). It might be that something is not
64-bit clean?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration