Installation problems on Debian

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Aug 17 01:44:04 EDT 2006

Thanks Chris and David - that worked. I now have docs accessible from the Help
button in GnuCash.

However, I now get this error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with
it. The document tree is shown below.

and the docs are in raw xml. The viewer that appeared in Epiphany. Should I be
using a different viewer?

Did I miss another setting to get them in a more human readable form?

Thanks!

Mark