Add Report button grayed out

Scott Anderson ee_in_co at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 23:35:22 EDT 2006

Hello:

I have a bunch of reports that load when I launch gnucash.  I'm trying to save them as custom
reports so I can close them, then run them again through the Reports->Custom pulldown menu.
However, the "Add Report" button is always grayed out (inactive) and obviously clicking does
nothing.

I tried renaming the report (even though they are all uniquely named in the first place), but
still the button does not become active.  Is there more to it?  Also, I don't see any pulldown
menu action to take either.  I think it is easier when every icon has a pulldown action associated
with it.

Scott