Problem Building 2.0.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 22 23:28:49 EDT 2006

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Mark Johnson wrote:

> I've got gnucash 2.0 running on Slackware 10.2.  Here is my gtk+-2.0.pc file:

   Thanks very much, Mark. I, too, had 2.0.0 running here. It was when I
tried to upgrade to 2.0.1 that things fell apart.

   I've made some progress by using slapt-get to download 2.0.1 from the
Freerock Gnome -current directory. There's still a missing library
(libgoffice-1.so.2), and I'll work on that when I return from this business
trip. Darn plane is delayed at Burbank so we're leaving Portland
one-and-a-quarter hour late. Sigh. Get into Denver about 1:00 am, and my
meeting's at 10:00 am. Oh, well.

Rich