Best way to organize accounts

eschvoca eschvoca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:28:53 EDT 2006

Thanks for the responses.  I think I understand my problem.  When my
bank account makes an income (e.g. from interest) I should transfer it
_from_ an Income account _to_ an Asset account.  I was thinking the
transfer happened in the other direction.  Then my balance in the
Asset bank account should equal the balance of the bank statement.  Is
that right?

-E