keybindings

calmar mac at calmar.ws
Tue Dec 5 06:55:54 EST 2006

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 10:19:40PM +1100, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

Hi,

> > how can I close that account/tab,
> Alt-F4
>
> > beeing (or going) again to the
> > main account and select further things.
> arrow down, space bar, enter
> > open/closing trees?
> i was hoping left and right arrow but it didn't work

about nothing works here what you described above (alt-F4 is
not really  'easy-going' here anyway - means actually worse than using
the mouse IMO.).

maybe I will have to dig further in gtkrc-configurations. Or do I
need to make that with an gnome tool? That gconf? Or the need
to use the mouse at the end?

cheers and thanks,
calmar

> --
> <LordHavoc> the majority of windoze artists do not have the ability to
>             save xpm
> <Mercury> LordHavoc: They don't have notepad? *G,D&R*

   (o_  It rocks: LINUX + Command-Line-Interface
   //\
   V_/_                     http://www.calmar.ws