keybindings

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 5 08:16:46 EST 2006

calmar scripst:
>> You are new to Gnome, right?
>
> i don't use it. Happy with fvwm.

I didn't expect anything else from you ;-), but GnuCash is a Gnome
application so it follows its conventions.

> That has no effect. Maybe I need to turn-on that feature
> anywhere. I digged in the preferences but didn't find where I
> can turn that on.

gnome-ui-properties

> how can I close that account/tab, beeing (or going) again to the
> main account and select further things. open/closing trees?

Standard shortcut for closing document in Gnome/KDE applications -- Ctrl+W

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of
thinking.