New problem, but I have no idea how to describe it. Gnucash 2.0.2

Ariel asgnucash at dsgml.com
Tue Dec 5 18:07:45 EST 2006

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Jim Lynch wrote:

> Thanks, guys!  That did it.  Now if I can figure out a way to get readable
> fonts on a 1280x1024 desktop on SuSE I'll be happy. The fonts are too small
> to see, but that's not a gnucash problem.

You need to fix your X DPI setting.

Run xdpyinfo and look for dimensions and resolution.

Check that dimensions actually matches your physical screen.

If it's wrong you will need to either fix what X thinks your screen size
is, or force X to run at some DPI setting (for example I like forcing the
DPI to be slightly larger then it "should" be, so the fonts get a little
larger), there are a bunch of different ways to do that, and it depends on
what you have installed.

Google it, and if you can't figure it out, email me, off the list I guess
since this is not about gnucash.

 	-Ariel