Design my own invoice

OOzy Pal oozypal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 02:33:44 EST 2006

On 12/6/06, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> "OOzy Pal" <oozypal at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Is possible that I can design my own invoice? For example I would like
> > to add a discount field under the subtotal to have a discount on all
> > items rather on an item by item from invoice entry form.
>
> You would need to edit the invoice scheme implementation to add
> this feature.   Start from the invoice.scm or fancy-invoice.scm
> (depending on which invoice format you use).
>
> If you make your new feature optional then if you supply a patch
> I'll make sure it gets into a future release.

I started by making a copy of fancy-invoice.scm to my-invoice.scm in
the same directory.

I replaced all occurrences of fancy-invoice to my-invoice. Saved the
file then ran Gnucash thinking that it will detect the new
my-invoice.scm. However, it did not.

My plans was to start changing my-invoice.scm. until it meets my
requirement if it was detected.

How can I make gnucash detect my my-invoice.scm. Is there any
documentation for customizing invoices?
--
OOzy
Kubuntu-Edgy