howto print a particular account

Anuj Verma (Kevin) kevin.verma at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:56:28 EST 2006

Hello,

I am using gnucash-2.0.2-1.fc6 i.e gnucash-2.0.2 on Fedora core 6. I am
using this for personal accounting for quiet some time.

I require to print a receivable account or simply create an invoice of
the same based on the receivable balance.

Please advice a solution to have this performed. I am novice at
accounting, though I noticed a section in help documentation to creat
new "customer" and raise an invoice which can also be printed.

Do I really need to follow the same or is there any other solution, or
perhaps if there is a feature yet to be implemented ?

Regards,
Kevin

--
Anuj Verma (Kevin) <kevin.verma at gmail.com>