Income statement

Fred Krogh fkrogh at mathalacarte.com
Wed Dec 20 10:53:16 EST 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quoting Fred Krogh <fkrogh at mathalacarte.com>:
>
>> My income statement shows $0.00 for one of my income accounts.  That
>> income was entered into the accounting as part of a split transaction.
>> Is this a bug or a feature, or perhaps more likely I've messed up?
>> Including my email in a response would be appreciated as I'm not
>> subscribed to this list.  Thsnks,
>> Fred
>
> More likely you've messed up.  The report handles split transactions
> just fine.  Check the date of the transaction, compared to the date
> of the report.
I don't doubt that I messed up, but not with the date as it is right in
the middle of the range of the report.  I have 3 entries appearing with
the same date all indicating a split transaction.  If I click on split
for any of them they each show 4 transactions, 3 of which match up with
the amounts with no split clicked on.  The other transaction only
appears when split is clicked on.  The date here is 08/29/06 which is
long enough ago that I don't recall how I got this into the state it is
in.  Thanks,
Fred